Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reverb 10: day 9

Day 9: Party: What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010?

I'm not a party girl!! However I had the opportunity to attend 2 wonderful weddings in 2010. The son of a very dear friend was married. I had such a good time at the wedding and reception. This is a picture of my friend Linda dancing with her son - the groom! Got to visit with friends from Glenn Park Christian Church where my family  used to minister. The reception was catered by Hog Wild and had a great DJ. The food was delicious, the dancing was fun to watch - I only did the twist for a minute!  :) Had a glass of Champagne with the toast.  Everyone looked beautiful - especially the bride and of course my friend Linda looked gorgeous. Everyone  seemed to have had a great time!

 
Randy and I at the Rubottom reception.

 Randy and I at Dale and Annie's wedding.

The other wedding we went to was so different from the Rubottom wedding but just as fun! You can tell I had been in the Oklahoma wind and humidity for this wedding! Dale and Annie got married by a lake in a little chapel and had a pot luck dinner. In lieu of gifts, they requested that the guests bring food for a pot luck! Some ate outside, some inside the chapel. It was fun. Everyone was casual and the visiting was just like a church pot luck! Everyone was comfortable in their casual attire and Annie was  a beautiful bride.


I had such a good time at both events. -
but even if I wouldn't have had such a good time - 
who cares if you are with a great date!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment