Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reverb: day 19

December 19th prompt: Healing. What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip by drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

     My healing has been ongoing. By the beginning of 2010 I felt as if I was well on the way to good mental and emotional health.
     All that was left was my physical health. I was given the wonderful gift of a Y membership from Randy and I am working on "healing" - improving my physical health. I'm eating healthier and working out.
     - I have a way to go on the weight thing but doing better on healthy eating and exercising.
     I also take more time to relax and enjoy my life. Trying to remove stress and handling the stress that can't be removed in a more productive way.
  
  My emotional well being and mental health are good.
My relationship with God is better than ever. 
My children and grandchildren bring me joy.
Having Randy in my life has been more than healing,
it has added contentment to my life.

For 2011, I want to continue with exercise, eating better and enjoying my life.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment