Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reverb 10: day 15


December 15 Prompt: 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in 5 minutes. Capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

Meeting Randy.
Introducing Randy to my family.
Meeting his family.
The Color Purple with Heather.
Discovering Ponca City with Randy.
Jonathan finishing college, getting a job and visiting him at his house!
Jack coming for an extended visit.
Discovering The Wichita Botanical Gardens with Randy.
Riley and Jo spending the night and making a purse with Jo.
Falling in love and becoming engaged.
Tuesday night dinners at the farm with my Dad and Mom.
Finding a new church home.

My year has been filled with  Randy, my parents, and my kids and my grandkids. I wouldn't want to forget a single moment.

Every hug from Randy, kids, grandkids, my mom and dad is worth saving in my memory bank to withdraw when I'm short on hugs - or kisses. :)

I have been truly blessed in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment