Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reverb 10: day 11

 (This is just a picture - not something I need to get rid of !!)

December 11: Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? 

Eleven things??? This seems like alot! Let's see........

  1. The most obvious for me right now is STUFF. We will be merging 2 households this year and much STUFF is going to have to go. (I could make this prompt really easy and just start listing items from my house that I need to get rid of before April, but I don't think that would really be fair.....) I will get rid of this by having a couple of garage sales...
  2. The fear of Randy getting tired of me. I've had 2 relationships in my life.. The first one was in high school and lasted 3 years and he got tired of dating me. - he was going to college and moved on from his "high school relationship". Then after dating several guys, I met my future husband and we married. After 38 years, he "fell in love" with someone else. So I really have to pray for me to  "trust" the relationship God has given me with  Randy. I know that he's not either of those other guys.... I will get rid of this fear by prayer. Plus Randy is very patient with me.
  3. Some pounds... I would like to lose 20 lbs.  I can do this by picking up my schedule at the Y. Eating smarter.
  4. Jonathan's cat! I don't really want to "lose" him - I'm just ready for Jonathan to get him. And he is going to at Christmas!!
  5. My utter hate of conflict. No matter where I live, no matter who I'm living with, as long as God leaves me on this earth I will at times have conflict. I need to suck it up and deal with it...
  6. My fear of public speaking. I mean, I do it, but I always get so nervous beforehand. I wish I could be calm and remember all that I want to say. This I'm assuming will only go away the more I do it.
  7. Some of my books... No, this doesn't fall under "stuff" because to me they are more than stuff. However, I will be the first to admit I have tooooo many....  Hospice? Garage sale?
  8. I'm ready to leave my job behind. This isn't in a bad way! I love my job, I love the administration I work with. They are some of the most Godly men I've ever worked with - and in a public school!! :) but I know once I've left my job, I'm that much closer to being in Wichita with Randy. YAY!!
  9. I've collected many antiques over the years. What can't be used at my new home with Randy, will be offered to my kids. What they don't want will be sold. - or given to other family members.
  10. All these old vehicles on my property.... Need to get someone to haul them off.
  11. I have enjoyed being single for the last 2 years. However, I am so excited to leave that behind and marry Randy.

No comments:

Post a Comment