Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reverb 10: day 8

December 8: Beautifully different.  Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up.

I'm not sure I'm different but I do like to see people happy. I like for them to laugh. So I have a tendency to try to be funny. I want to make people happy. I want to be encouraging and uplifting.  A couple of years ago I read a quote by unknown - have you noticed how much unknown has been quoted??? SHE must be an amazing woman! Anyway, the quote: "be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Ever since I read this, I've tried to live by it. I try to be kind, caring and funny.... Sometimes I fail, but I always try. I'm not sure this makes me beautiful, but hearing laughter makes me laugh and laughing makes me happy. Happiness makes me joyful and joy makes me content! I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment