Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reverb 10: day 18


December 18 Prompt: What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? what happened when you did/didn't go for it?

My Plans for the new year have been set into motion. My plan is to pack, pack  and then do some more packing!! Get married, go on a honeymoon and then merge two households!

I'm almost 58. Randy is 63. We have LOTs n LOTs of  stuff between us! He has a house that's full. I have a house that's full. My 2011 will be spent trying to be wise in what to keep and what to get rid of.

2010 was filled with lots of new things I tried! Can't think of anything I "wanted" to do - and didn't! Probably the 1st time I have been able to say that in my entire life!
:)

 This was the first picture I took. 
The Damn Cat (Jonathan's cat!) was coming toward me to get a neck scratch!
Didn't even notice him until after I took the picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment