Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reverb 10: day 22

December 22 Prompt: Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How &/or where would you like to travel next year?

February I traveled to Wichita and met Randy for the first time.

March Jonathan and I traveled to Omaha to visit Gerry, Heather and Ava.
Heather and I went to see the play "The Color Purple."  
We also made a trip to the zoo. Love the Omaha Zoo!
Ava at the zoo.


May I went just over the Colorado border and met Holly, David and Jack.
Jack got to come home with me for 2 wonderful months!!
We got to celebrate his birthday in June with Tim, Shelley, Riley and Josie!
Jack's 14th birthday!



July I went back to Colorado border and returned Jack to his Mom and Dad.
I was also able to go to Branson on vacation. The show's were wonderful.
The food was great.
The best part of the trip was how relaxing and restful it was.
First vacation I've taken in years!
I've spent the year putting miles on my little Toyota by driving back and forth to Wichita! 
Better than any trip I've ever taken!!

I've gotten to spend time with each of my children this year. 
I enjoy traveling. I also enjoy being at home.
So either way I'm happy!

Next year? well, honeymoon!
and a summer vacation.
I think we will honeymoon in Branson.
I think we will vacation in Galveston. 
I am going to Omaha in February. Heather and I have tickets to Mary Poppins!
I also want to visit my Colorado kids.
And I am very fortunate to have Tim and family in Enid and Jonathan in Weatherford!

It doesn't really matter where you go - as long as you're with people you love.
I enjoy them coming to me as much as going to them!!
Love my family.



1 comment: