Friday, December 24, 2010

Reverb 10: day 24

December 24 Prompt: Everything's OK. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead


I feel as if I'm repeating myself on so many of these blogs.

Well, I began the year knowing I was going to be okay. I had survived the last few years, I knew I would be okay.

Meeting Randy just confirmed my belief that all would be well. Having the opportunity to spend time with each of my kids this year also confirmed my belief that I would not only survive the bad parts but be tremendously blessed in all that was to come.

When you've been struggling with living life and the struggles are removed you just have a feeling of things being good. Of your life improving. There is a lot to the old saying - no where to go but up. I had reached that point. God brought me through and blessed me beyond what I deserve.

This Christmas has really been the very best Christmas season I've had in years. I have Randy to thank for this. I have my children, their spouses and my grandkids to thank for this. - and I have myself. I'm so glad I made it through these trying times with dignity and grace. I'm so glad that I was willing to step outside of my comfort zone and try  the online dating thing. I'm especially glad that I've encouraged my kids to be loving and forgiving to those who have hurt them.


Everything is going to be okay. I have a wonderful relationship with God that exceeds all other relationships. I have a unbelievable fiance who loves me. I have the best kids in the world. The best kids-in-law... and I can't even begin to say how wonderful my grandkids are.

Everything is better than okay...
It's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...
(just getting ready for Mary Poppins in February!)



No comments:

Post a Comment