Friday, December 3, 2010

Reverb 10: day 3

Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year.

One moment? From February 21 until now, my moment has been falling in love with Randy and realizing what a wonderful relationship we have together. I had no idea I would fall in love, I would have been content with great companionship however God had another plan in mind. He blessed me above and beyond all I could have ever imagined. From the very beginning our relationship has been guided by God and I am forever thankful to Him for this guidance.

One of my favorite places to go to with Randy is Botanica - The Wichita Gardens. We've been there several times in several seasons and it has been through these trips that I've learned I don't have a favorite flower - I LOVE them all. Walking through the gardens with Randy, stopping to smell, to admire the different artwork of God is one of my favorite things.

Being in this new relationship everything seems brighter, clearer and more vivid.

Now, all I need to figure out is how to combine 2 households. HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment