Monday, October 28, 2013

3 On Thursday - Aargh - Last Thursday!

1. The weekend was filled with good times on a girls outing with some friends! Had such a good time and just didn't take the time to post blogs - too much fun shopping, eating, talking and just enjoying time together.  I was able to get all but one thing on my list of things I needed while shopping! SUCCESS! Why is it that I put off "girl time" when I enjoy it so much! Maybe we will turn this into a yearly outing...

2. The one thing I didn't find was a "No Soliciting" sign for our front door. Seems as if we have had a plethora of door knockers in the last few months. I did see many "cute" signs. - you know the ones - "unless you have chocolate, no soliciting." I don't even want chocolate, thank you. And no, I don't want Thin Mints either. Go to someone else's house. - BUT I do want to say this nicely!! :)

3. With our step counter we know we walked over 13,000 steps on Friday!! BOOM! and we walked close to 8,000 on Saturday. - and you can bet we slept good at night! Exercise, food, shopping, laughing and talking... What more can a girl ask for?


(on the weeks I don't go to Oklahoma, my 13 on Thursdays will be 3 on Thursdays!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment