Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life @ Grammy's - Day 5 in Branson

We started the day s.l.o.w.l.y.  The boys slept until 11:00. Josie beat them by getting up 1 1/2 hours earlier. Then Randy took them to the pool. I stayed behind and did a bit of picking up around here and doing some laundry. Randy has done most of the laundry while we've been here so I thought he could go play and I would stay behind. Besides, I was catching up on the Anthony trial.
 
So far, here at StoneBridge, we have seen a raccoon, a chipmunk, the boys said they saw a beaver, Randy says he saw a rat (please note - these were all outside) All I see are kids! Not really true, I did see the raccoon and the chipmunk.

This leaf bug landed on Josie's shirt tonight!


Today we played miniature golf. It was HOT! I forgot to get pictures while we were playing because I'm so competitive when I play mini golf...  and even though we weren't keeping score - because it was so hot - but I think I won. : )

Riley after mini golf - trust me that's sweat. - and we all looked like that!



After miniature golf, Andru and Josie wanted to ride go-carts but Josie wasn't tall enough.
She's pretty irritated because she either doesn't weigh enough or isn't tall enough...
Life can be so tough when you're 9... and your hanging with a 13 and an 11 year old boy.
So, Riley and Josie played in the arcade and
Andru rode the go-carts that look more like a roller-coaster than go-carts.


We had a gourmet meal at McDonald's! Then went to the IMAX theater and watched Cars 2 - in 3D. I loved it!! I think everyone else enjoyed it, too. We ended the evening with watermelon.

I have greatly enjoyed spending time in Branson with the kids. This is the third time I've been here with Randy and the first with kids. I told Randy today that I've really had fun with the kids - but I Really like coming here with him alone! Much more restful and laid back! - also have more reading time!








No comments:

Post a Comment