Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WEDNESDAY WISDOM

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away" - most of recognize this quote! anyway some time ago I wrote a blog about my journals. You can check it out HERE

I have a journal that I write quotes in! I love quotes. When we lived in Jamaica, the girls and I watched the movie Steel Magnolias many many - many times. We would quote lines from this movie quite often. - in fact, we still do. So for years I've "collected" quotes. Most I can give credit to the one saying the quote, once in a while, I just don't know from where it originated.

Most of the time when we  quote someone, it has a bit of wisdom. I mean really to be worth repeating - it should SAY something! 

I want to share these pages of wisdom with you. So on Wednesdays I'm going to offer a bit of wisdom! - or not, depending on the quote!

This Wednesday's wisdom is in honor of Randy :)  and John Wayne. 


"Life is tough, It's even tougher when you're stupid" John Wayne

This is one of Randy's favorites! 
He usually says, Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're an idiot! 


Something to think about!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment