Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Photo Challenge - Day 2

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2: what I wore

Well, I looked at this for a bit, thinking "What I wore. When? At our wedding? When Randy proposed? When we went to the Orpheum to see Bernadette Peters? Or just what I'm wearing today?" Which is what I went with because it was less effort!!

This morning at 9:00 I had my 6 month dental appointment.. When they called on Monday to remind me, I thought "What idiot scheduled a dental appointment on January 2nd? - oh, it was me..."  I remember at the time - 6 months ago, I thought I would get it over with early in the month. And I did. 

:  )

It's cold out so I knew I wanted to be warm and comfortable. - everyone wants to be comfortable when you head off to the dentist, right?


This is my favorite sweater to wear when it's cold. I'm afraid I'm going to wear it out and then what will I do??? (it's really not as long as it looks, I have the jeans hanging even with the top.) It's warm, but keeps my arms free. I h.a.t.e to wear confining clothes. Especially when I'm driving. And it's very comfortable.  Plus, blue is my favorite color!!

 It has a tweed look to it and I love tweed.



Since I've been retired and working from home, I usually wear jeans. 
(well, I don't know why I said usually - I always wear jeans 
except for special occasions and church)
Can't beat a comfortable pair of jeans!

My theory on clothes, as I grow older is 
COMFORT
That is the most important quality I look for when I shop for clothes.
COMFORT


 

No comments:

Post a Comment