Tuesday, January 15, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 15

Day 15: Shoes

Shoes? Now, if the prompt would have been for purses you would have seen lots of excitement from me!! I have always said I would go barefooted if it meant getting another purse!

Since I have explained that one reason I'm doing this photo challenge is to learn to use my camera, I took this picture without using the flash.

 This one is with the flash. These are my winter shoes. - except for the boots, they are Randy's and he doesn't have room in his closet for them.

These are my summer shoes, stored in the top of my closet. So, as you can see, I have more shoes than I need. I do have one more pair of older tennis shoes in the garage I use for going to Oklahoma to the farm and for yard work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment