Sunday, January 20, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 20

Day 20: What I am reading.










A few years ago, it was unheard of for me to read more than one book at a time. Now I find I do it quite often.

1. one thousand gifts by Ann Voskamp is my devotional I'm reading right now. A chapter every day or so.

2. Church History in Plain Language by Bruce Shelley is a book I picked up out of curiosity of Church History. It's more like a text book and I'm reading it off and on. (Kindle edition)

3. The Ambition by Lee Strobel, I was looking for a new fiction book to read. Randy was reading a book by this same author and when I googled him I found he had written a Christian thriller. So thought I'd give it a try. (just started it today.) (Kindle edition)

4. Blog, Inc by Joy Cho is the book I've been reading since the first week of January. I'm trying to improve my blog and this book is for ideas that work for others.



No comments:

Post a Comment