Sunday, July 3, 2011

Independence Day Eve

Sunday evening and all is well with my world. I have had a wonderful relaxing day.

My yard man got the lawn mowed after a week of being neglected.  - the yard has been neglected - not the yard man!! :)

I finished all the vacation laundry - except for Andru's things. Got all the bedding and towels washed from our "guests" of the last two weeks.

Had time for a short nap, and did some reading! - Haven't done any of that for a couple of weeks! 

Andru went to his mom's for the night after we ran and got groceries.

We received a gazing ball for a wedding gift that got broken in the last hail storm so we replaced that today. - Didn't put it out though because it was raining again when we got home! Temps dropped and it is beautiful out this evening.

Got the news today that my book club members will be coming for lunch on Thursday! Yea! I miss those girls!

Randy and I decided that we would enjoy some "adult" interaction so we have invited a few couples from church for 4th celebration cook out tomorrow evening.

The year's at the spring,
And day's at the morn;
Morning's at seven;
The hill-side's dew-pearled;
The lark's on the wing;
The snail's on the thorn;
God's in his Heaven—
All's right with the world!
 
Robert Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment