Monday, July 25, 2011

Denver 2011, Monday

I feel like a "world" traveler. Well, a tri-state traveler anyway. This week I am spending with my oldest grandson, Jack, and his parents Holly and David in Denver. I am so excited that I've had the wonderful opportunity of spending time with each of my grandchildren this summer. So, today was a day of driving. We left Wichita at 9:00 this morning and got to the hotel around 4:00 mountain time. Then to David and Holly's house by 5:00.

Randy and I enjoy looking at older houses and the house they live in is a bungalow built in the '20's. Lot's of beautiful wood and built in's. I meant to get a picture of it but forgot.



They took us to a quaint Italian Restaurant for Dinner. Patsy's Inn. I highly recommend it if you are in the Denver area. The food was very good. It is Patsy's Inn, 3651 Navajo St, Denver.

Then since our day had been long, we took Holly and David home and Jack came back to the hotel with us to swim and sleep.





They had a good time and are slowly getting acquainted! Now, Randy and I are just hoping the swim will help them sleep well. - and soon.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment