Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Countdown to Christmas

This is my week to bake. I love to cook. Baking is not my strong gift. But every once in a while I get in a mood!!!

Every year I make peppernuts, sugar cookies, a couple of years ago, I added gingerbread and lemon bread to my list. 

I've found that our estate sale-ing helps in picking up bundt pans, small loaf pans and anything unusual I can find.

So as I bake, I will put on some Christmas music and enjoy the season!

What are your baking traditions?


2 comments:

  1. I am making my moms Goodies. 2 cups Cap'n Crunch with crunch berries, 2 c pretzels, 2 cups Rice crispies,2 c. nuts all mixed together. Melt 1 pkg white almond bark and stir in the goodies. Pour onto wax paper and let dry. Break into bite size pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this, Patty. Your Mom is a great cook!!

      Delete