Sunday, September 1, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

Day 1: Tree


This tree is actually in my neighbors yard. 

The idea of today's challenge is to take a picture of the same tree every Sunday for a few weeks. - Just to watch how it changes during this fall month.


We also have a Rose of Sharon that I believe will change much over the month so I added it to my "tree" list.



Last year we planted some mums. Some we planted in flower beds others in pots. One of them has gotten huge and is covered with buds. I thought it would be interesting to watch it during this month, too.


This almost looks like "Where's Waldo"
only "where's the mum!"

I can't wait to watch this over the month. (please ignore the poor pot in the background that is growing "dead" plants!)


Brenda


No comments:

Post a Comment