Monday, September 16, 2013

Do You Know Your Hymns?


My brother-in-law, Vince sent this to me in an email and I just couldn't resist posting them. I have no idea who to credit for this clever tidbit! 

But - if you know me, you know I love hymns so this is too cute to pass up!! 



Dentist's Hymn.................................... Crown Him with Many Crowns

Weatherman's Hymn........................... There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

Contractor's Hymn.............................. The Church is One Foundation

The Tailor's Hymn............................... Holy, Holy, Holy

The Golfer's Hymn................................There's a Green Hill Far Away

The Politician's Hymn.......................... Standing on the Promises!

Optometrist's Hymn............................. Open My Eyes That I Might See

The IRS Agent's Hymn........................ I Surrender All

The Gossip's Hymn................................Pass It On

The Electrician's Hymn........................ Send The Light

The Shopper's Hymn............................ Sweet Bye and Bye

The Realtor's Hymn............................... I've Got a Mansion, Just Over                                                                             the Hilltop

The Massage Therapists Hymn............. He Touched Me

The Doctor's Hymn................................ The Great Physician





AND for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns:
55 mph .......................... God Will Take Care of You

75 mph ........................... Nearer My God To Thee

85 mph ........................... This World Is Not My Home

95 mph ........................... Lord, I'm Coming Home

100 mph .......................... Precious Memories



Give me a sense of humor, Lord,
Give me the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folks.


2 comments: