Monday, September 23, 2013

Every Church Needs an Active Youth Program

Maybe it's because I raised 4 kids...

Maybe it's because we worked in youth ministry for YEARS...

Maybe it's because I see the future of the church in young people...

Or it could be these reasons plus many many more ...  but, I believe one of the most important ministries of the church revolves around children and teens.

The husband and I are support people for our new youth minister. We want to see his ministry "succeed." We want to watch these young people become the kind of church leaders we need.

So... yesterday, after morning services you could find us helping with a fund-raising meal for our teens and pre-teens preparing for camp next summer! Great food - Great fun - and an opportunity to watch these young people being groomed for ministry.

















4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your support Brenda! You and Randy have been awesome! It has been wonderful to labor with you in the building of God's kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our pleasure! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures! Brenda- you and Randy have been such a huge support- for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I get my pay every time I get to hold Henry!!!!

      Delete