Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Beautiful Fall Morning


See you at the pole.

That’s where the husband is this morning. Bright and early – or at least early, he and A headed to the school. 

While they are at the pole, I am praying for A, for his friends, for his school. I’m praying for Campus Life that meets on their campus. For the Christian Teachers that want to make more than an educational difference in the lives of these teens and for all teachers as they have the hardest yet most rewarding job in the world. 

So, I’ve headed to the back yard with my coffee, to do my praying and to soak in the beautiful cool fall weather.

DSCN3772
DSCN3774DSCN3773
DSCN3775
DSCN3776


DSCN0781
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
NIV


2 comments: