Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Great Cook Off Weekend

Last night started our Great Cook Off. I decided it doesn't do me a bit of good "pinning" recipes and never trying them!! So beginning last night, we are only cooking new recipes through the weekend!

Last night was fun, easy and a big hit!!

We fixed "Mini Tacos" - for the original web site click HERE.




Directions:
     Brown 1 lb lean ground beef
     Add taco seasoning to meat (I just used an envelope of taco seasoning)

     While that is browning, spray 2 - 12 muffin - muffin tins with non-stick spray
     Place 1 wonton wrap in each muffin tin
     Fill uncooked wontons with beef and top with shredded cheese
     Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.

From beginning to end it only took me about 40 minutes to have dinner on the table. Plus I fixed guacamole and salsa during this time.

They were delicious. 24 fed 2 adults, a 14 year old boy, a 12 year old boy and an 11 year old girl!! With no left overs. Everyone really liked them. 

The mini tacos got four 5's and one 4!!! 

I highly recommend this recipe.

    



 

No comments:

Post a Comment