Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Privation Printing



My son Tim and his wife Shelley have an entrepreneurial spirit. Always an admirable trait in anyone, I believe. They have started a new business "Privation Printing" and they do custom graphic apparel printing with no minimum order.
"Privation Printing is here. . .We have full custom graphics printing and NO MINIMUM Order! Silk Screening and Dye Sublimation to help your cause get recognized. Don't forget to check out our graphic printed tees!"

They have several custom art shirts that are numbered. Once they've sold out, they won't print those shirts again.

 
The Drama Llama is one of my very favorites. I am hoping that Drama Llama shows up in many designs in the future!!

They also showcase Josh Stebbins, an artist from Enid, Oklahoma.

 art work by Josh Stebbins




You can find them: 

       on Face Book https://www.facebook.com/PrivationPrinting


       on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrivationPrinting?ref=seller_info

       email privation.project@gmail.com



I am a HUGE fan of Downton Abbey and so had a shirt made in honor of the new season!!

Free Bates


I do want to add, these are very good quality shirts. I was really reluctant to have a "white" one but it is good thick fabric and I LOVE it. 


 I really love to see young families start their own businesses. I do hope you will support 


Privation Printing

 

      


No comments:

Post a Comment