Thursday, November 7, 2013

3 on Thursday

1. Yuc. I have spent a month fighting allergies. Good days - Bad days. Then this week it turned into mostly bad days...  Finally gave up and went to the doctor. I do believe I may now be on the mend. (fingers crossed)  I described week  month on Wordless Wednesday this week.

2. One of my dear friends from late '80's lost her son this week. My heart hurts for her and her family. I realize all over again how inept I am at expressing myself when others hurt so badly. I'm so very thankful God sent us a Comforter. Also very thankful for prayer.

3. A started the swimming unit in PE this week. Remember those junior high years of PE? The misery of having to do things we didn't want to do. The showers. The sports - when so many of us had 2 left feet. How miserable we were. Then often when we finally did it - often grudgingly - we found it wasn't so bad. Fortunately that's what happened this week. It wasn't so bad and I think he actually enjoyed it! YAY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment