Saturday, August 31, 2013

September - 30 Day Photo Challenge

I did a photo challenge the beginning of this year and had a great time doing it. I decided to do another! Pinterest offers many Photography Challenges and Blog Challenges so that is where I went for some directives.


I found this one and even though it was for 2012 I liked the way it is set up and I particularly liked the idea of taking a picture of the same tree one day a week for the month to see the changes over the fall. This was posted by www.betweentheshutters.wordpress.com

So beginning tomorrow - I will begin a Photo Challenge.

I hope you will come back and see what I've "shot" - or better yet - join me. If you don't have your own blog but want to be a part of my photo challenge just leave me a message on here -  on face book or twitter and I will post your pictures on my blog with mine! You can be my guest blogger for the month!!  I would love that!

If you have your own blog let me know you are joining me and I will put a link to your blog on my posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment