Yesterday was my husband's 66th birthday.
Let me say he is always happy.
Only sometimes grumpy -
but he says he's earned the right.
I've only known him for four years.
That's so hard for me to believe.
I feel like I've known him forever.
He's perfect for me.
God knew what I needed,
I prayed often for what I thought I needed.
I have a journal of lists.
One list I made in 2009 before I met him and it is titled
"Who I would like to find"
1. A Christian man - spiritual leader
2. One that I respect
3. Someone who cherishes me
4. Some common interests
5. Loves me unconditionally
6. Whose face lights up when I walk into a room
7. Someone who respects me
8. A man I cherish
9. One I can love unconditionally
10. A man I can not imagine living without.
my lists are always numbered to 10 -
But I had to add #11
11. A man who is appealing to me physically. :)
12. Oh, and I wanted someone who liked to sit on the porch
and just enjoy being together!!
Then another -
13. A man with a great sense of humor!
Well, again, I limited God with this list,
and the way I know that is because
God gave me so much more.
It's amazing what God has done for me.
Happy Birthday to the very best man for me!