Once upon a time, when Andru was a little boy, he told all his classmates that he lived in a Castle! So, we call our home on Harvest Court "The Castle." Which of course makes Randy a King and me the Queen!! :) - and I call Andru a prince (some of the time!).
I've lived in lots of houses. Well, actually, I've lived in 14 houses since I was 19. That's not counting the 2 times we lived with parents in between churches (jobs). I've never "hated" any house I've lived in. I have always assumed you can make any house a home. My favorites were the 2 bungalow's we lived in. I just like that style.
Now, I live in a castle! :)
10 things I love about our castle:
- The windows, I love to see out and have the light come in
- The beautiful deck looking out over the pond
- The space in the house - especially the storage space
- My bath tub :)
- Our bedroom
- The 3 rooms upstairs that I decorated
- The dishwasher
- I have a sewing room AND a room for our books we sell
- The gorgeous yard
- Central heat and air
(I know, this post is corny but sometimes you just have to let the corn out!!)