Thursday, November 20, 2014

Do you drink 64 Ounces of Water Every Day?

I’ve always been told to drink 8 – 8 ounce glasses of water each day. This is what I found on the Mayo Clinic web site:
“Everyone has heard the advice, "Drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day." That's about 1.9 liters, which isn't that different from the Institute of Medicine recommendations. Although the "8 by 8" rule isn't supported by hard evidence, it remains popular because it's easy to remember. Just keep in mind that the rule should be reframed as: "Drink eight 8-ounce glasses of fluid a day," because all fluids count toward the daily total.”
 
I do drink water. I like water. I also drink coffee and tea. Once in a while I will have a soda. But I have been trying to cut down on the coffee and tea and drink more water.
 
I’ve found that having the water dispenser in our refrigerator door helps. I’ve also found another help -
 
DSCN0481
My Infuser

I just keep this in the refrigerator and the water has just a touch of flavor. Very good, very refreshing. This has only oranges but I’m looking forward to experimenting with other fruits.







No comments:

Post a Comment