Thursday, May 30, 2013

Neighborhood Flowers

Don't you just love this time of year? When we do our sale-ing, I love looking at the beautiful flowers in the yards.

A few days ago, on the way home from Johnson's Garden Centers, we passed a house that had the most gorgeous flowers (please forgive me, I didn't have my camera) So I told The Husband to please stop so I could go ask them what kind of flowers they are. The man of the house told me they are poppies. Well, I've raised poppies and have NEVER seen any like these! So, I googled poppies so I could find a picture to show you their beauty - NO pictures like his... So, tomorrow, I'm going back to take pictures! But, the best part of this story is that in a month - he says I can have some of the seeds. I. can't. wait. !!!

The other evening, I walked around our cul-de-sac and took some pictures of our neighborhood flowers. Of the 5 houses, only 3 of us have flowers. The other 2 have beautiful trees and shrubs.
























It was a relaxing beautiful walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment