Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Did I sign on for this?


I asked Randy tonight if having three 12 year old boys here for the night was in my contract - he said yes and that I had signed it. I guess it was in the small print!!  :) 

I love being a Mom! I always loved having my kids around and their friends. So having Andru (the cute one on the right) around has been a blessing! I have enjoyed it. I would sign a contract that includes him if there was one!  BUT...

Having the three guys here - with rain outside, loud thunder and threats of tornadoes - only proves to me that boys can "scream" as loud as girls!!! and as shrill! (sorry guys - but you know it's true!!)

So - bring on the contract, I'll be glad to sign it! These guys are FUN!!!  (but don't ask me about this at 2:00 in the morning!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment