Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Part 3: Pray weekly

My last section in my Prayer Journal is divided by days. This is an area I need to tweak some.

Right now I have:

Monday: Christians Worldwide
Tuesday: Extended Family
Wednesday: Church staff and leaders
Thursday: Missionaries
Friday: Government

I haven’t decorated any of these pages yet – because I wasn’t sure if I liked my set-up when I started.

I want to add non-Christians to Monday.

My extended Family includes, My Dad, my Brother and his family, all of my in-laws, Aunts, and many friends that have become like family to me.

Wednesday I have my church staff listed plus trustees and deacons of my church.

Thursday I have a list of all the missions that my church supports and I’ve also made a page for many friends I have that are missionaries. In fact these pages are probably my favorite in my whole journal!

I also list people working in para-church organizations that I know and trust. I know they are doing a great work for the Lord.

Then Friday – my government and world wide political activities.


Here are my Mission pages that I love!! 

Missionary pages 3.jpg 2Missionary pages 3



I really like looking at their faces when I pray for them!!

If you have any suggestions or ideas for a prayer journal, please share. I would love to hear your thoughts.

And I pray that if you set up a prayer journal that it will be as helpful to your prayer life as mine has been for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment