Saturday, February 23, 2013

Upon This Rock....

On a jaunt to a couple of out of town estate sales a few weeks ago, we decided to make a day of it and go on a photo shoot. Actually this wasn't a planned shoot but as we were leaving the estate sale we saw an old church in the neighborhood and I said, "Oh, look - stop and let me take a picture!" Which is what the husband hears a.l.o.t. since Christmas when he gave me a camera!!


 


 
 I have a soft spot in my heart for church bells.

This small church was the beginning of a fun day 
driving the back roads of Kansas!


Bethany Baptist Church, Rural Bentley



 


Mt Hope, Kansas



Mt Hope, Kansas


My Church Pictorial will be continued!
Many more to come!

"And I tell you that you are Peter, 
and on this rock I will build my church, 
and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." Matthew 16: 18


Enjoy worshiping in your church tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment