Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday

Here I am, on a Monday morning. Flipping quickly through my facebook news feed - it must be quickly during these times, right? And I saw a picture of a woman holding a sign from a march in 2015. - if the media can't find enough hate-filled propaganda to spew all over then they go into the archives.

Her sign said " If Mary would have had an abortion - we wouldn't be in this mess." Wait. What??

It made my stomach hurt and tears come to my eyes and I realized it takes effort. Much effort to love the ones spewing the hate.

Then, it was my time. Time to still and read a word of truth.

"They spoke against God and against Moses, and said,'Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die here in the wilderness? There is not bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!'" Numbers 21:5

ALWAYS - ingratitude makes the poison course.




No comments:

Post a Comment