Monday, July 29, 2013

Media Art

I've posted before about taking some Media Art Classes. I'm still working at it but just can't quite get the hang of it. I have great ideas but they never look the same on canvas. Is this a gift? Or will it eventually come to me? Hmmm - well, whichever it is, I keep plugging along and I'm sure I'll either "get it" or just continue to do it 'cause it's fun!!!


Teachers plant seeds that grow forever


 Home is FAMILY


Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Then there is always the dilemma - 

What do you do with all of these???

Gifts...

Which reminds me - have you heard of the country churches - small town churches where the members MUST lock their car doors in the summer???

Too many home grown vegetables stuck in the back seats...

Is this what's going to happen when people see me showing up with yet another mediocre piece of art?

:  )


1 comment: