Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Small Group







Tonight we hosted our first small group in our home. We had five here. One lady couldn't come, she had a meeting elsewhere but her husband was here.
  
I love meeting with people to study God's Word and to grow together in relationships.

It was a "get acquainted" evening with only a short devotional, lots of visiting and snacks.

The whole evening was good, but the highlight for me was when J. asked us what our hobbies were. I said I love to read and I do book reviews on a blog. So for me - reading and blogging.

He looked at Randy and asked whether he had a hobby. My dear sweet lovable wonderful husband simply said, "Brenda."   I have said before and will say again - I am so blessed.
- and I feel so sorry for all the other wives!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!



No comments:

Post a Comment