Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday Wisdom

We live in a world that comes at us from all directions. We can gain wisdom from many avenues - media, teachers, mentors, and I could go on and on but no need, you know what I mean.  I listen to spotify while I work on my computer - while I cook. You can pick your music style - your music mood. I usually choose praise songs or more often I choose easy listening music. (I highly recommend spotify)

For the last week, I've had one particular song going through my mind. Sometimes that "can drive you crazy" but this is such an uplifting tune, it hasn't bothered me that much. When I looked up the lyrics so I would have some words to put with the tune, I discovered some wisdom in this uplifting song.

"This is the Stuff" by Francesca Battistelli has won my heart! Love the tune, love the words!

The wisdom is found in these words:

"This is the stuff that drives me crazy
This is the stuff that's getting to me lately

In the middle of my little mess

I forget how big I'm blessed"



Isn't this the truth? We get so involved in our messes, we forget how much we truly are blessed.

Think of your blessings today.


(click on the arrow and have a listen!)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment