This recipe can be found H.E.R.E.
This evening we had:
CHEESY CHICKEN, BACON & TATER TOT CROCK POT BAKE
(that is a mouthful)
1 (32oz) bag tater tots
3 oz jar bacon bits (I used Hormel)
5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 3 since there are just 3 of us)
1 1/2 cups grated Colby cheese
1 1/2 cups grated Monterrey jack pepper cheese
3/4 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
(I didn't have the pepper cheese so I just used the mild cheddar jack - that's what I had on hand)
1. Grease the bottom of the crock pot
2. Layer 1/2 tater tots on the bottom of the pot
3. Sprinkle with 1/4 jar of bacon bits
4. Combine the 2 cheeses, and sprinkle 1/3 of it over the bacon and tots
5. Top cheese with the chicken breasts
6. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste
7. Top chicken with another 1.3 of cheese
8. Sprinkle with another 1.4 of bacon bits
9. Add remainder of the tater tots
10. Top with final 1/3 of the cheese
11. pour milk over the top
12. Set crock pot to high and cook 3-4 hours.
I only used the 3 chicken breasts but had enough potato mixture left for lunch the next day. - Which was very good reheated.
This was a very filling, tasty meal. Plus very easy to prepare. We all really enjoyed it.
Randy gave it a 5
Andru gave it a 5
I gave it a 5