Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ranting

Whether I should or shouldn't.... Today I'm ranting. All I want to know is this:

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN TRIM NATURALLY CURLY HAIR.....

OMGosh... I have never had long hair. I haven't cut it - except to be trimmed in over 3 years. Just in the last month have I really gotten used to wearing it long and curly and it's such a relief after 59 years to look in the mirror and think "I really like my curly hair." 

Curly hair can get dry very easily. Then the ends get frizzy. So it's necessary to keep it trimmed. I've kind of been trimming it myself but decided I like the style so much, I'll find someone to do it. I asked numerous times - can she cut curly hair? Oh, yes, I was assured. She has curly hair herself.

Well - she sure can cut curly hair. She cut so much of mine off, I'm just sick. Oh, she left the length, bless her heart. She just layered it and layered it - too short. I wish I could see w/o my glasses. 

Ok. I'm done. It'll grow - a.g.a.i.n. 

Bless her heart.

1 comment:

  1. oh...so sorry. I know how it is, not that mine is as curly as yours but the longer mine gets the curlier it gets...which it why I always keep it short. It drove me nuts and I could never find anyone who knew what to do with it. You're right: it will grow again but that takes time and time. I'm sure she thought you wanted some of the "thickness" taken out of it. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete