Monday, December 12, 2011

Curly Girl Bags at Craft Show!!

I used to live in Wichita. Years ago. :)  It was 1986 through 1990. - or sometime around then. I made some very dear friends at Glenn Park Christian Church. Now that I'm back in Wichita, we've had the wonderful opportunity of reconnecting. 

My friend Linda is now the Pre-school Director at West Heights United Methodist Church and this week she is having a craft show for the pre-school parents and church members.  She asked me if I would like to bring my phone pockets. I had such a good time there this morning and I get to go back tomorrow. 

 This is my friend Linda on the left. 
The couple she is visiting with have sold Premier Jewelry for 25 years
and they also have a display.


This is my other friend Deb, looking in her book for a customer. 
She is a successful 20 year salesperson with Tupperware.
(the picture may be blurry because Deb NEVER slows down & is always on the go!)

This is Rita Jones and she sells Usborne books.
I took this picture because I have a place in my heart for Usborne.
I used to sell these books and I love them.

This is my table with the Phone Pockets.

Also represented are Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Avon, Children's wings, tutus, hair bows etc,  a bakery, a lady that does children's face painting at parties and a lady that travels all over taking pictures that look like letters and then sells them to be framed.

A nice selection of goods and displays, a very nice selection of people to meet and get acquainted with. I had an enjoyable day and I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

If you live in the Wichita area, this show is at West Heights United Methodist Church, 745 N. Westlink, from 8:30 - 12:30 Tuesday morning. We would love to see you there.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like gangs of fun and thank you so much for the surprise that was waiting for me when I drove in from St. Louis this evening! I am going to blog about the pockets this evening and will include the link to your site. I am delighted that mine is made in book material; it's perfect and I love it! Thanks! Deb

    ReplyDelete