Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 days of Thankfulness, Day 1

Day 1:

I am grateful for My God for seeing something in me that no one else could ever possibly see,

for giving me strength when life gets tough and makes me weak,
for courage when I am afraid,
He gives me peace when my life becomes chaotic,
He helps me to be kind when I don't want to be,
He shows me grace so that I might learn to be gracious,
and He gives me dignity - when I want to throw fits!

This doesn't even begin to touch all He does for me - all He calls me to be.

But I will spend my lifetime striving to be the woman He wants me to be

and call on His forgiveness when I fall short.


This is my prized possession.
My instructions from Him.

This is my favorite verse. 
Philippians 2:5

"Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus."

I know I often fall short of this attitude.

That's okay because He understands
and 
He knows my heart.


Thank you, God.


No comments:

Post a Comment