Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Things to do in Wichita!

I have enjoyed getting to know Wichita!

While Randy and I dated, he took me to some fun, wonderful places.

Now that we're married I have had even more opportunities to get acquainted with Wichita!

I lived here several years ago but for some reason had no idea what this 
Midwestern city has to offer.

I've decided to share with you some of the places to visit in Wichita!

Yesterday we visited 

 Nifty Nut House 







It was an amazing place to visit! 

Andru calls it the Willy Wonka's of Nuts and Candy!


"About Nifty Nut House:
Nifty Nut House, established 1937. We're a third generation family-owned business. We pride ourselves on quality products, great prices, and friendly service. We offer many varieties of nuts, candy, and gum. All nuts are available raw, roasted salted, and roasted unsalted, roasted fresh daily in house. We also have a wide selection of milk and dark chocolate treats, gummies, dried fruits, mints, ballgum, licorice, and many sugar free items." 






It has lot's of "old" favorites:



There are windows to watch them make candy:



We each went our own way and shopped and looked 
and shopped some more...









I highly recommend a trip to the Nifty Nut House!

It's out of the way but well worth the trip!


537 N Saint Francis St  Wichita, KS 67214

        




We had such a great time visiting the Nifty Nut House!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. WE LOVE NIFTY NUT HOUSE ~ My mom and aunt go there when my aunt is here for Christmas! It's a fun place !:)

    ReplyDelete