Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Place

Last week I was S.I.C.K.  All from a tooth that  had a new crown.  Anyway... I went to the dentist - and may I say here, dentists are NOT on my list of favorites!! I'm sorry to all the wonderful dentists out there but you just aren't my favorite.   :) 

While in the dentist chair I thought of the old catch phrase 
that people don't say as often as they did a few years ago - 
find your "Happy Place." 
I was hurting.
I was nervous.
I wanted to go home.
So I thought okay, where's your happy place?

What can you think about
to take your mind off of your mouth hanging open with 10 fingers in it 
- and other things that I didn't even want to know about!

And I thought of this place.








 Sitting on my couch looking out the back window. 
It helped. It calmed me. 
Every time I look out this window,
I thank God for the many many blessings He has given me.

Where is your happy place?



No comments:

Post a Comment