Tuesday, February 22, 2011

THE BOOK CLUB

Tonight is The Book Club meeting. This is the next to last meeting I will have with these friends while living here in Oklahoma.

We are meeting at Garcia's and are discussing The Forgotten Garden. I'm not reviewing the book today, I'll do that at a later date. This blog is just thinking of my book club.

I have loved meeting with these women over the past 12 years. I can't imagine NOT meeting with them regularly, but I have become a pro at moving and leaving friends. Still, this is a hard one.

These 6 ladies have given me support, laughed with me, cried with me,  and just plain ole' loved me. I'm really going to miss them.  

Isn't this a gorgeous group of women?
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ANY ONE OF THEM AS A FRIEND!!

1 comment:

  1. I know. I can't imagine bookclub with you! Who will keep us on subject? We will probably just degenerate into a gossip club. You should start another one in Wichita and be a blessing to some more lives. You have an entire list of books you can choose from which will probably be new to the new group. Ha Ha!! Please remember us and keep in touch on the net. Keep blogging and I'll keep dropping by.Much love and best wishes for a wonderful marriage this time around.

    ReplyDelete