Friday, September 4, 2015

Your Super Power!

My Oklahoma friend Debra asked on her blog the other day “What is your super power – your passion?” You can read her blog post H.e.r.e.

She said her super power is reading and love.

What is my passion?

She caused me to take some time to think about this. Of course the first things that came to my mind are probably the parts of my life that I am most passionate about.

A few years ago, I probably would have said reading. But over the last few years mine has changed a bit.

Prayer is a super power that I love.

I mentioned to Debra that kindness was one of my super powers. But then I realized some people may question that!!

But my real passion? Teaching Bible Studies. Hosting Life Group. I gained my love for Life Group Ministry from my husband and it is still in my heart.




What are you passionate about?

Let me know! Tell me your super power!




1 comment:

  1. Makes perfect sense. You have great group leadership skills, an easy smile and lots of love in your heart. You love books, the written word so leading small group studies of the best book ever should be right down your alley. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete